FPV Phantom 3 advanced and sony HMZ-T2

Reaction score
Hello

I plan to buy the HDMI module for my Phantom 3A. I own HMZ-T2 from sony. I read it should be compatible but i have one question for anyone who own this too or is sure about it: i only have to connect the HMZ-T2 with the hdmi cable , right? The HMZ-t2 is powered by the hmdi cable from the RC, right ? thanx a lot for any clarification

Richard

The way it is described in the manual, i have the idea it is powered through the supplied processor unit?

wmnzb9.jpg

HMZ-T2

Hello, Thanx for the anwser. yeah it's powered by processor unit, will the RC replace it? since there's only one cable to connect from the googles, i assume the RC hdmi module would take of powering the googles, anyway how can this be anything else?

thanx

Is it even possible to use the goggles without the processor unit? What happens when you connect the goggles directly to a blu-ray player or other HDMI source?

Unfortunately i don't anything here to connect directly. I asked DJI, will put the answer here
thanx

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just found this....

T3 version, but should work the same with my T2. T3 seems to be conected to the hdmi output of RC and that's all....

well, the connector from the google is not a standard HDMI, so it won't fit....case closed...

no, the T2 goggle uses another connector which looks like a mini display port (but not being one)

I deleted my post, because i misunderstood. Thanks for your information. :)

I had bought T3 as T2 was not compatible with P3

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan