FPV Options

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have had a phantom 3 professional for a few months and want to go down the FPV route,
please could anyone give me some advice of my options.
Should I go down the VR goggle litchi/cloudlight route or the Fat shark option?
If the litchi/cloudlite option what are the best VR goggles and what software? (I have a iphone 6plus).
Thanks in advance.
Keith

Reactions: TheFPVdrone
Technically, FPV is what you've already seen on your Iphone screen while flying. As far as VR, Litchi seems to work well as long as you know it's limitations. In VR mode with head tracking and a few other modes, be aware that if you lose contact, your Phantom will NOT RTH. It will hover instead. I'm not familiar with the capabilities/limitations of the other ones you've mentioned.

Technically, FPV is what you've already seen on your Iphone screen while flying. As far as VR, Litchi seems to work well as long as you know it's limitations. In VR mode with head tracking and a few other modes, be aware that if you lose contact, your Phantom will NOT RTH. It will hover instead. I'm not familiar with the capabilities/limitations of the other ones you've mentioned.
Thanks very much for the information.

I thought it will only hover using the standard and 4k a/c?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using PhantomPilots mobile app

WarningWhen using a Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 4K (not to be confused with Phantom 3 Pro), be aware that the aircraft will not return to home automatically if signal is lost while Litchi has some or all control of the aircraft, it will hover instead. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other aircraft models and flight modes are unaffected by this issue.

Op has p3p and in litchi it will rth upon signal loss, if that is the setting chosen in the settings.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik