FPV on phanton 3 Standard

I'm in the same boat. Half a dozen transmitters a dozen cameras and a pair of fat sharks and they are all useless. Best work around I can see is a lighting to hdmi cable (I'm an iPhone user) then hdmi to av composite out converter then use the av cable that came with my fat sharks to feed the video in. I just fear the lag will make it unusable. The other option is the litchi app or one of the other apps that allow you to use a vrbox or google cardboard with your phone as a set of goggles.

I'm in the same boat. Half a dozen transmitters a dozen cameras and a pair of fat sharks and they are all useless. Best work around I can see is a lighting to hdmi cable (I'm an iPhone user) then hdmi to av composite out converter then use the av cable that came with my fat sharks to feed the video in. I just fear the lag will make it unusable. The other option is the litchi app or one of the other apps that allow you to use a vrbox or google cardboard with your phone as a set of goggles.
Yes, Litchi and a inexpensive set of Goggles from Amazon. And of course your cell phone.

Thanks for that I've Litchi foe a while but as there were no instructions or references in the PDF file, I didn't know it was there. great stuff, just need a head set now. Amazon here I come.

I also tried Litchi with cheaper VR googles. Works OK on my p3s. You can control the gimbal with your head movement up & down. I usually fly with someone helping me maintain VLOS. With litchi/VR googles you almost must have that help because your peripheral vision is severely limited.

I also tried Litchi with cheaper VR googles. Works OK on my p3s. You can control the gimbal with your head movement up & down. I usually fly with someone helping me maintain VLOS. With litchi/VR googles you almost must have that help because your peripheral vision is severely limited.
You are right, its totally new experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1