FPV on phantom 2 v2

Reaction score
I have a phantom 2 version 2 and I have a Goodluckbuy gimbal with a sj4000 sports cam, I just ordered a diversity monitor that came with a Boscam 200mw transmitter and I have been looking for some wiring diagrams or videos on how to make my connections, I can't seem to find anything for my type of setup, there is a lot out there regarding the go pro and zemuse but nothing for the setup I jave. It seems simple enough in theory, but I was wondering if anyone has any pics on how to wire my cam and transmitter. The Fpv cable I have for the sj4000 has 4 wires labeled AV+ AV- and the black and red for power and ground. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I can't help you with your issue but here's a tip - go here (google custom search) - https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=013095870582081932723:ew374af2o9i
and put 'Goodluckbuy gimbal' in the lower search bar and you will get multiple threads on the topic. ;)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

I can't help you with your issue but here's a tip - go here (google custom search) - https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=013095870582081932723:ew374af2o9i
and put 'Goodluckbuy gimbal' in the lower search bar and you will get multiple threads on the topic. ;)
Thank you for the welcome, the search link worked perfictly!! I found all sorts of info!!

Good to hear, did you find a solution?
You can use that search for better results. Unfortunately while the in house search works better than it did previously the google custom search is better.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good to hear, did you find a solution?
You can use that search for better results. Unfortunately while the in house search works better than it did previously the google custom search is better.
o_O

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4