FPV Monitor.

Reaction score
Bought a 7" Lilliput MONITOR.. Said it worked with P2+. I guess it's a dual band wifi receiver so I thought it might work. I'm looking for just a way to monitor my flight from the ground from something other than what I have in my hand to control the camera. Any ideas? Supposedly it has to be on a certain channel but damned if I can find it. :oops:

Thankss

Id say it's only compatible with the p2 and not the p2v+ or p2v. You could use a monitor with hdmi in and run a hdmi cable from your phone or tablet along with a hdmi adapter to mirror your screen. Ive done it with a large hdtv but that needed a power source. Maybe someone knows of a portable monitor that does what you are looking for.

Ive also used some of the newer android tv boxes to connect to a large outdoor tv for fpv. This substitutes using your phone. It was a bit of fun at home at a bbq where I was flying using the tv for fpv while my guests were able to use a wireless mouse/keyboard to control the app functions like tilting the camera, taking pics and starting/stopping video when they wanted.

This would have to be a wireless connection.....ideally anyway. I knew this moron was lying to me. Oh well, I'll use it with my DSLR I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers