FPV Monitor Help please

Reaction score
Hi.
I have just bought a Lilliput 329/DW on ebay and it has battery plate on. Seller isnt sure what battery it requires. Does anyone know what battery i need for it please? Cheers

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1450961114.725022.jpg

I've no first hand experience but I have heard you can use Canon LP-e6 batteries. You might want to verify that before purchasing

Last edited:
Thanks for that... That watson has a good lifespan then... Will order that once my monitor has arrived. Cheers

Thanks for that... That watson has a good lifespan then... Will order that once my monitor has arrived. Cheers

Yes it does. I bought one for my video camera but never use on any of my monitors due to the weight. The weight N-975 is 289g and 12v battery i use for my monitor weighs 198 grams.and is good for 7 hours.

Brill, still awaiting my monitor arriving but will get a decent battery ordered when it comes. Am i correct in thinking them montors are 12v? Cheers

Brill, still awaiting my monitor arriving but will get a decent battery ordered when it comes. Am i correct in thinking them montors are 12v? Cheers

Yes that monitor is a 12v system and the battery adapter has a power inverter so instead of 7.4 volts it supplies 12 volts and will cut the battery run time down from 8 hours. By how much time I have no idea as I never tested that adapter to see how long the battery would run a monitor.

Great thanks mate. I have the monitor now so just awaiting the batteries arriving :)
Will see what battery life is like. Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers