FPV Massive interference

Reaction score
Guys i need Your help. Yesterday i charge my batteries and go flying but when i turn on ewerything i got massive interference on my screen. Ewerything works fine till yesterday. Only thing what i change was firmware update of gopro 4. Today i start ewerything again and the problem was gone till i dont turn on the camera. After that got the same issue and now when the camera is on off or even if this is another gopro. Cant find the solution any ideas ? The screen is rolling like in old black and white tv's. Try to change channel's check the wiring but cant find solution. I use some standard fpv transmitter over 5,8 GHz and black pearl monitor.

Attachments

• 20150805_095858.jpg
    20150805_095858.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 324
Guys i need Your help. Yesterday i charge my batteries and go flying but when i turn on ewerything i got massive interference on my screen. Ewerything works fine till yesterday. Only thing what i change was firmware update of gopro 4. Today i start ewerything again and the problem was gone till i dont turn on the camera. After that got the same issue and now when the camera is on off or even if this is another gopro. Cant find the solution any ideas ? The screen is rolling like in old black and white tv's. Try to change channel's check the wiring but cant find solution. I use some standard fpv transmitter over 5,8 GHz and black pearl monitor.

More then likely from the poor quality photo you posted is that either the GoPro or the monitor are not linked to the same system NTSC or PAL. Also make sure the monitor is set to the correct band and channel. If you are still having problems post a short video.

Reactions: StudioKamar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers