FPV Kit For Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm looking to add an FPV kit to my Phantom 2 v2. I have an H3-3D Gimbal and the Hero 4 Black camera. I want a complete kit that includes also telemetry data (like the iOSD).

Can someone recommend a complete system that I can add to my UAV?

I want it mainly for framing my video shots.

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Reactions: thedronedude
Will this work on the Phantom 2 V2? How is the performance of it? What's your setup?

Thanks for your help!

I have a P2 non vision V2, H3-3D gimbal and a Hero 3+ Black. I've only flown a few times with it but so far so good. Can't give you any feedback on range as I've only gone a couple hundred yards, just getting used to it. Absolutely love the gimbal and getting the telemetry data on the screen. :cool:

I have a P2 non vision V2, H3-3D gimbal and a Hero 3+ Black. I've only flown a few times with it but so far so good. Can't give you any feedback on range as I've only gone a couple hundred yards, just getting used to it. Absolutely love the gimbal and getting the telemetry data on the screen. :cool:
Mine will be the same as yours. Not huge ranges, so it sounds like a really great deal! I thinking I'm going to get it. So can I email you for installation help? Just kidding! Thanks for your information.

If you don't want to piece it together yourself, here is a good option. I bought one a couple of weeks ago. Easy to install. I had a few questions and called them, they were extremely helpful!
I highly recommend them.

http://www.dpcav.com/xcart/Black-Pearl-FPV-Package-Deal-for-Phantom2-iOSD-Mini.html
I just bought it! I also added the R/C strap for the monitor and an extra battery for the Pearl. Can't wait to get it and install it. Now, I spoke with the guy there and he recommended that I install the iOSD along with the transmitter outside and not inside the Phantom because of heating issues. How did you install yours? Also, since yo have the H3-3D, was the controller for the H3-3D inside the Phantom or outside? Mine is outside, so I guess I'll have to move it inside.

I just bought it! I also added the R/C strap for the monitor and an extra battery for the Pearl. Can't wait to get it and install it. Now, I spoke with the guy there and he recommended that I install the iOSD along with the transmitter outside and not inside the Phantom because of heating issues. How did you install yours? Also, since yo have the H3-3D, was the controller for the H3-3D inside the Phantom or outside? Mine is outside, so I guess I'll have to move it inside.

The TX for sure needs to be outside. I mounted the IOSD inside in the front, there's just enough room. I mounted the anti-interference board next to the Naza with double sided tape. I have the V2 version of the gimbal so it does not have the GCU.

Also, I move the canbus inside and mounted it to the board by the AI board. I mounted them both on the right side if you are looking at it from the front.

These pics show an anti-interference board installed in the same place I put mine.

Reactions: thedronedude

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj