FPV Kit for Nexus 7 and GoPro - Ive Searched endlessly

Reaction score
I wondering if there was a way to connect my nexus 7 2 Tablet to my DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse Gimbal?
I see that a lot of people have success with DJI vision, but I cannot find any threads that discuss using a android + GoPro combo.

If there is not a way to make this combo work, since I already own a basic liliput monitor, what would be the best value rx tx kit to use with my monitor?
At this time, I have no interested in using goggles.

Thanks

chadandreo said:
I wondering if there was a way to connect my nexus 7 2 Tablet to my DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse Gimbal?
I see that a lot of people have success with DJI vision, but I cannot find any threads that discuss using a android + GoPro combo.

If there is not a way to make this combo work, since I already own a basic liliput monitor, what would be the best value rx tx kit to use with my monitor?
At this time, I have no interested in using goggles.

Thanks

No, you cannot use ANY tablet or phone with a PHANTOM 2. If you own a PHANTOM 2: VISION, you can absolutely use a phone or tablet. It's very, very simple.

Also, I have an Android with a DJI app for my Vision and it works flawlessly. Most people on the internet don't know what they're doing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20