Fpv HELP!

Reaction score
So it's been a couple days sense I fly my phantom the last time I did I was flying and all of a sudden I had few drops rain but I mean really just a few nothing crazy...ok so today I treid installing a new 2000mW transmitter and nothing no video or wouldn't power up cam but it had power so I thought maybe I had just bad transmitter so I put my 250mw fatshark one back on and now it same exact thing so I took gopro off totally and tried using the battery in it nothing no power and computer won't even recognize it....I'm so confused could've the new transmitter blew it all up...im so pissed and confused...can anyone one help plz

Phantom12014 said:
So it's been a couple days sense I fly my phantom the last time I did I was flying and all of a sudden I had few drops rain but I mean really just a few nothing crazy...ok so today I treid installing a new 2000mW transmitter and nothing no video or wouldn't power up cam but it had power so I thought maybe I had just bad transmitter so I put my 250mw fatshark one back on and now it same exact thing so I took gopro off totally and tried using the battery in it nothing no power and computer won't even recognize it....I'm so confused could've the new transmitter blew it all up...im so pissed and confused...can anyone one help plz

Holy pronouns batman!

Which is not getting power? The go-pro or the Phantom?

There is a batch of bad FPV usb cables out there killing every gopro out there. Mine is also dead and the seller refunded my money for the cable, big deal. The pin outs are all wrong on the mass cable production and it swaps the lead every way but right. I posted a diagram on my facebook page. Its a little farther down in my timeline and you cant miss it.

https://www.facebook.com/USdronerepair

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj