Fpv help needed, no image

Reaction score
I have phantom2 v2 and i installed iosd mini and immersion 600mv tx. I've done it many times before... I have gopro3 white. I do get iosd info on my fatshark attitude googles, but no image from gopro. Gopro is set to NTFS, av switch on goggles is on. The gopro connects to zenmuse gimbal by usb plug on the side with the ribbon. I know the goggles are working i checked them on another phantom. What else can it be? Iosd has latest update

You might verify the resolutions are compatable as well. For example, the Dominator V3's will not accept anything more than 720p resolution. Anything else, no image.

I have phantom2 v2 and i installed iosd mini and immersion 600mv tx. I've done it many times before... I have gopro3 white. I do get iosd info on my fatshark attitude googles, but no image from gopro. Gopro is set to NTFS, av switch on goggles is on. The gopro connects to zenmuse gimbal by usb plug on the side with the ribbon. I know the goggles are working i checked them on another phantom. What else can it be? Iosd has latest update

The most likely it's either the ribbon is damaged or isn't completely seated in the USB adapter. There is one other possibility is a damaged ribbon that goes into the bottom of the horizontal motor assembly on the gimbal.

There is also the possibility if you updated the GO white's firmware But we have only heard of a problem with the updates to 3+ silver and Black cameras but then anything is possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub