FPV has anyone tried this set up Blackhawk and nimrod

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this set up for the p2v?

Dual 2.4 GHz Blackhawk + and Nimrod for phantom 2 Vision Extender.
(90 deg For TX: Yes, VTX Type: Boscam RP-SMA, ELEMENTS: Silver, UFL pair: 2 x U.fl 2 x 30 cm patch cables

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 486
I haven't tried both, but I'm very happy with just the Blackhawk 9dBi on my range extender. Even with the Rotorpixel gimbal I get clear wifi out to where I lose 5.8 control signal - over 2300ft so far: see http://www.flytrex.com/mission/quadcopt ... ton-20368/

Is the idea of the nimrod as well to give some close-in omnidirectional performance, so that you don't have to point the extender at the aircraft and can fly behind you a bit using FPV, etc?

Pull_Up said:
Is the idea of the nimrod as well to give some close-in omnidirectional performance, so that you don't have to point the extender at the aircraft and can fly behind you a bit using FPV, etc?

That's an impressive distance , I was looking though the horizon antenna and originally ordered the wrong type, had a chat with will and thought this one suited my budget and requirements. I think the omni could be useful that situation , bit of a cover all, I will see soon if it's right

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl