FPV Goggles?

There is another FPV called headplay. And basically you look like a idiot using them
hahaha. those things are freaking ridiculous. it's hard enough for nerds to get laid... throw on a set of those things and it's life long celibacy for sure...

Thanks for the heads up. I just bought the cinemizers. I'm returning them and will wait to see what else comes along

There is another FPV called headplay. And basically you look like a idiot using them

They look too big but the specs is good and the price is doable. I would buy something like this once i get my P3 delivered.

hahaha. those things are freaking ridiculous. it's hard enough for nerds to get laid... throw on a set of those things and it's life long celibacy for sure...

That may be, but I can guarantee that you get much more airtime without wife + kids ;)

Reactions: Itay
I boxed up the cinemizers and got full refund. Think I'll wait to see what else comes along. Is there an expo where new items are displayed....and when?

If you use a tablet like the Nvidia shield, it also has hdmi out so you can connect the tablet as normal to the tx but then also plug your hdmi goggles into the tablet also. The Zeiss Cinemizers seem to be the best out there at the moment but I only saw the other day that they have ceased production so you will need to find a second hand pair on fleabay.

Total 3D makes a Lightning to HDMI adapter, for the Apple folks.

Total 3D makes a Lightning to HDMI adapter, for the Apple folks.
It doesn't have passthrough capabilities, so you'd be missing the link from the device to the controller...

Reactions: jlo
There are loads of adaptors out there, they don't work in the way that's needed for the p3 and goggles. They can't do usb data in and hdmi picture out at the same time, it only allows usb charging and not data in.
there are no adaptors on the market that can do this, that's why the rumours of dji making an adaptor were false.

lol
soo true

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub