FPV Goggles App... Low Cost Goggles Solution?

Just bought this app last night together wid goggles.. My very first app purchased since iphone launch. Tried it last night it was good but scary coz of first time using a non dji app. Gonna try soon on a sunny day. Hv to drill a hole in my vr box for a live camera view also. Was about to buy fatshark vr or headplay n came across this thread. Saved me a few thousands hkd for a while now.
You don't need to drill a hole. If you take a look of the OP, the VR Box has a camera window. You may open it (though it's very tight) instead of drilling a hole.

I ordered a VR box for $20 so I'll post my impressions when I get it. If it doesn't work out and I can someone how get over the embarrassingly nerdy look of head play (probably won't happen) then maybe I'll ask for the real deal for Christmas. I'm not expecting much from this VR Box, but maybe it will surprise me.... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have VR box like other goggles and I can say Im very satisfied as I paid 16$ only. You have to have Litchi cos thats the only way by now to split the screen. You can even move your camera up/down with your head. I recommend to anyone to try it. Its really cheap way to use your phantom at different level.

I have VR box like other goggles and I can say Im very satisfied as I paid 16$ only. You have to have Litchi cos thats the only way by now to split the screen. You can even move your camera up/down with your head. I recommend to anyone to try it. Its really cheap way to use your phantom at different level.
Keep in mind that Litchi does not work with newer Phantoms I believe. Can you tell me what phone are using it VR Box with? It's nice to see a decent review takes in to consideration the price about $500 less than a real FPV setup.

Litchi works perfect with my P3P. Im using Oneplus one, never had any problems.

Reactions: JBG
I think I'm going to suffer because I don't have a big phone. It's weird that so many people here have large screen phones. Most people I know if my day to day life use an iPhone 6.

Just got this app today. Was wondering if pre programmed way points is in the future for this app

Keep in mind that Litchi does not work with newer Phantoms I believe. Can you tell me what phone are using it VR Box with? It's nice to see a decent review takes in to consideration the price about $500 less than a real FPV setup.

That's not the case, where did you get that info from?

Here is my experience using a cheap VR headset and the Litchi app for my P3A.

First flight using Litchi 2.0.2 and a pair of 3D RIEM II goggles. Normally, my tablet screen is washed out by the bright daytime light. Most of the time I can easily make out what I want to frame and shoot, but smaller details are easily missed. With the 3D RIEM II goggles and my Samsung S4, I could easily catch the flight of the crows, all the powerlines and the fishermen at the pond. All of these momnets would have been missed using the un-shaded tablet.

Reactions: Tbullseye
Here is my experience using a cheap VR headset and the Litchi app for my P3A.

First flight using Litchi 2.0.2 and a pair of 3D RIEM II goggles. Normally, my tablet screen is washed out by the bright daytime light. Most of the time I can easily make out what I want to frame and shoot, but smaller details are easily missed. With the 3D RIEM II goggles and my Samsung S4, I could easily catch the flight of the crows, all the powerlines and the fishermen at the pond. All of these momnets would have been missed using the un-shaded tablet.

Nice. How would you describe the level of immersiveness???

Since this was my first go at FPV goggles, I don't know how I would rate them. All I know is they make the details standout by blocking the ambient light.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4