FPV glasses

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new flying and am wanting to get some fpv wear. I'm looking at he fat shark Dominator 3's. Has anyone used them and would you recommend them.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have them and they work just fine. The image is not large and/or immersive like HeadPlay goggles. However, I like them because they are small and comfortable. Here's a video that discusses the Fat Shark Dominator V3s:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The Avegant Glyph is similar to the Fat Shark Dominator V3, but the image is larger and clearer. It might be worthwhile to check out if you're set on purchasing this style of FPV goggles.

If interested, you can find a list of commonly used FPV goggles/glasses here.

Fatsharks are not an HD image. I know they are called "HD"3 and use hdmi input but the image to your eyeballs is just sd.

Fatshark does not make any HD goggle style.

Glyphs are HD but not immersive. Afaik, there are no "immersive" and "hd" goggles on the market. The big boxy face-cube type headseats are HD and immersive (big fov). And the smaller portable goggle styles like glyphs, bt's and cinemizers are HD but the image is sort of floating in front of you (smaller fov).

Folks seem to like fatsharks but not sure why we have these fancy fpv cameras and have to look at teensy video in SD.

I have the big boxy style. Eachine Goggle Twos. Havent used them yet since i dont have an hdmi mini adapter to plugin to my shield tablet. I did alot of research and decided to start with a cheap fpv setup. Goggle twos are $139.

I also needed it to do 5.8 for my other quads and hdmi for the phantom. Which the Goggle Twos do.
My only other real choice was to settle for Fatshark Hd'3 or Skyzone Sky 02's
Since both of those have 5.8 radios and hdmi input (but no hd to your eyeballs).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers