FPV gear and GIMBAL

Reaction score
hey guys I've been Flying my phantom a lot with a go pro however want to upgrade to a gimbal for smoother video and some fpv gear, I've looked into a lot of gimbals such as the zenmuse however I'm on kind of a budget. I also looked at some Chinese gimbals and some reviews, they are rather mixed but I still haven't decided, I think a 2 axis would be enough for me. I would really appreciate if you guys could help me!!!! and coming to the fpv setup I have looked at, I've looked at a lot of things however the thing that stuck out the most for me was a monitor with a built in 5.8Ghz receiver which would be a lot easier, and then just buy a transmitter seperate I've been looking at a few flyzone ones however not 100% sure once again I'm on a tight budget of around 300€ I would really appreciate if you guys could help!!!!

Every help is appreciated
Thank you so much!!

Take a look through the threads here. There is a great search link in my signature. :D

If you can use the search link, you will probably find what you are looking for has already been discussed.

Here's what I have been doing with my P1. I like the "all inclusive monitor" you mention, but have chosen to go a different route. I'll post about it in my thread, when it's complete.
http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...fpv-for-29-55-18-grams-without-antenna.44907/

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4