FPV freezing during flight

Reaction score
So yesterday I started my Phantom 2 vision plus and when I hooked up my Samsung S4 the FPV keep freezing. I restarted everything and it wouldn't stop. Unhooked my S4 and tried my iPhone 4 and not a problem. Did the same thing today. Is anyone else having the same problem with a Samsung phone? All and all this thing is WICKED!

Hey, Black... I reverted to 1.0.39 for my plus. It just says, "Unfortunately, DJI VISION has stopped" when I try to open the camera on the app. Any thoughts for me?

reynoldsyoung said:
Hey, Black... I reverted to 1.0.39 for my plus. It just says, "Unfortunately, DJI VISION has stopped" when I try to open the camera on the app. Any thoughts for me?
It does that every time. Hmmmmm. I have seen that once or twice on mine over the course of 2 months but all I did was exit the app and open the app again and it is all good. Have you tried going into application manager, clear data, clear cache, and launching the app again. That's all I have cause I know you have tried uninstall and reinstall. You could try 1.0.38 as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl