Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FPV for iPhone

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Codyturnbull, May 28, 2014.

1. Codyturnbull

I'm below rookie status when it comes to this stuff and no matter how much I read or YouTube I watch I can't seem to find a cheap option for streaming live footage from my phantom 2 to my iphone 5. I can't seem to figure out what I need to buy and what what is already included in the drone. I don't care about the onscreen data or any of that just the live stream fpv so that I can film surfing. Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Lithgowlights

Because you posted in the Phantom Vision group I can say that the phantom 2 Vision does come ready to display the FPV video on your iPhone/iPad or Android screen, and it works really well. The other options for e Phantom 2, or older Phantom 1's are discussed in the various groups on the forum, but with the right setup anything is possible :)

I have seen some excellent video and stills from Phantom's of people surfing, so you have chosen an affordable and very capable platform to work with