FPV Follow mode on H3 3D?

Looks like the gimbal is allowing the camera to tilt with the Phantom when turning instead of stabilizing the shot...

From what I understand the H3-3D does have an FPV mode that will lock roll to the airframe while still stabilizing yaw (and maybe pitch). I don't have the gimbal myself, I just remember reading about that when it was announced.

Does this require the h3-3d to work? Will the h3-2d with the v3 firmware work as well?

I've been doing the same with all my non-DJI gimbals for awhile now.

I saw that it's available on the Phantom 2 Vision +,. but wonder how it's implemented with the H3-3d. (how does one turn it on or off remotely of in the field?

I was just thinking this afternoon that there are times when I would like to lock roll while still stabilizing pitch and yaw. That would be great if H3-3D allowed that. Mine is due in on Wednesday, so will report on roll lock soon.

Kelly

I think (and I could be wrong) it's had a "follow-me mode" enabled in simple bgc. it's a setting that allows the yaw to lag slightly behind to give the impression of smooth banking etc.

I can't find the video to set it up (and I don't have a gimbal on my vision) but this gives you the idea

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P1C1a91Iq0[/youtube]

hope this helps

Bmews

Hello

Can anyone post a screenshot of the Phantom 2 assistant software where you find this "FPV mode"?

Click on 'Advanced', then 'Gimbal' tab, there you will find a checkbox underneath the gimbal config sliders labelled 'FPV Mode'

The Editor said:
Click on 'Advanced', then 'Gimbal' tab, there you will find a checkbox underneath the gimbal config sliders labelled 'FPV Mode'

Ok good, that's for the Phantom 2 assistant software... Now does anyone knows where to activate this FPV mode on something else than a Phantom 2??

Exemple: F450 with Naza V2, GCU, H3-3D...

There is no such option in the DJI Gimbal assistant software v1.1... so it seems to me a Phantom 2 exclusiv feature?

Thanks for you feedbacks!

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4