Fpv flickering black

Reaction score
I flew my p4p out yesterday and the screen would flicker black and glitch when I got about 1000 feet away. I was weird, I still had good signal, but it seemed to do it more so when I pressed record. I had the camera settings on auto, and I tried both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz. 5.8 helped, but it would still do it occasionally epsecially when I landed and went to turn the drone off, it was flickering black like every 3 seconds. Any help or way to stop it? Thanks

I had that same exact issue and one day it just "went away". It was driving me crazy and would stop when I clicked to record video and wouldn't show up in post. Odd

I've had the same issue ever since the last firmware update. It's like it's changing channels but when you check it's still on the same channel but the screen refreshes black and then back onto the viewing display. It doesn't really seem to matter how close or far. I tried it in a city environment and also out in the country. Finally I decided to try manual and selected a channel that was clearest and it never flickered again. My advice is to select manual instead of auto channel. Once you select manual scroll down and pick the clearest channel on the graph. Mines been fine ever since not one Flicker!

Reactions: PhantomEvan
I've had the same issue ever since the last firmware update. It's like it's changing channels but when you check it's still on the same channel but the screen refreshes black and then back onto the viewing display. It doesn't really seem to matter how close or far. I tried it in a city environment and also out in the country. Finally I decided to try manual and selected a channel that was clearest and it never flickered again. My advice is to select manual instead of auto channel. Once you select manual scroll down and pick the clearest channel on the graph. Mines been fine ever since not one Flicker!
Just tried it today! It works! Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.