FPV Epson Moverio BT 200 Glasses

I've been trying to order this but web page stops at "review & confirm" and won't go past it. Any ideas?

It should work now but I was told that the page might have trouble if you are using a mobile browser so you might want to try a PC.

In case I forgot to mention, this is for BT200 or HDMI adapter (that works with BT200) or BT200 bundle.

BT300 is not available and the code won't work for BT300

It should work now but I was told that the page might have trouble if you are using a mobile browser so you might want to try a PC.

In case I forgot to mention, this is for BT200 or HDMI adapter (that works with BT200) or BT200 bundle.

BT300 is not available and the code won't work for BT300
Thank you for your help! Worked fine using my pc! Truthfully, if it wasn`t for you posting the discount, I wouldn`t have purchases it.
Thanks again!!

Thank you for your help! Worked fine using my pc! Truthfully, if it wasn`t for you posting the discount, I wouldn`t have purchases it.
Thanks again!!

Great to hear, the BT200 is a very nice set of goggles. The BT300 is even nicer but they won't be available until fall and will be proceed higher.

What I like about the BT200 is how you can see through of you need workout removing goggles. That's the main reason I stay worth Epson.

Enjoy

Ph3, bt 200 and samsung tab s with its in built miracast app works fine for me..
Can you provide step by step instructions? I have Tab S2, Ph3 and Bt200, so quite similar setup but the bt200 does not see my Tab S2 as a Wi-Fi network. Am I looking at the wrong settings ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic