FPV Epson Moverio BT 200 Glasses

That's right, BT-300 is a much better device and is being launched shortly.

That's right, BT-300 is a much better device and is being launched shortly.

BT-300 is expected end of this year.

Epson is also about to release an HDMI adapter for the BT-200 but I haven't heard dates just yet on the HDMI adapter availability but it should be fairly soon (within a couple months).

Sorry, I also agree with the post, BT-300 is a quad-core, OLED projection. Lighter than the BT-200 and it should be a really nice goggle!

The best thing with these kind of small form factor goggles is that they have LOS acceptability and not those other types of goggles like VRs and HeadPlay : they do not qualify if LOS is in question.

How does one interact with the GO App using the Moverio 300?

How does one interact with the GO App using the Moverio 300?

Moverio 300 won't be released until the fall and since Google Play isn't available on Ml Moverio the GO app may not work but there are plans in the work to have an app for the BT-300.

Because of NDA I cannot say more.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonof40
Moverio 300 won't be released until the fall and since Google Play isn't available on Ml Moverio the GO app may not work but there are plans in the work to have an app for the BT-300.

Because of NDA I cannot say more.
I won't be surprised if it has HDMI support. BT-200 depended on wifi connection.

Last edited:
There is no current plans for HDMI input for BT-300.
How do you know that?

Using wifi at site is a difficult solution as one needs to carry a battery operated travel router to site.

Let's see what solution is offered?

How do you know that?

Using wifi at site is a difficult solution as one needs to carry a battery operated travel router to site.

Let's see what solution is offered?

I'm an Evangelist for the Epson Moverio. The BT-300 will have 1 (or more) apps for the Phantom at the time of release, at least that is the plan but the HDMI box is really intended to extend the support of the BT-200 line.

I'm an Evangelist for the Epson Moverio. The BT-300 will have 1 (or more) apps for the Phantom at the time of release, at least that is the plan but the HDMI box is really intended to extend the support of the BT-200 line.
Are you saying that this app will be fed from USB of RC directly?

Are you saying that this app will be fed from USB of RC directly?

Yes, the BT-300 is a multi-core CPU and should be able to connect using the USB connection directly. I'll know for certain within a few weeks after some testing.

Yes, the BT-300 is a multi-core CPU and should be able to connect using the USB connection directly. I'll know for certain within a few weeks after some testing.
Wish the prices are attractive for me to buy one.

Let me also be a tester :)

Yes, the BT-200 with the HDMI adapter is a great option.

I don't know how much interest there might be but I've asked if I could offer the packages here for those interested with my discount.

I'll let the thread know once I hear back.
Right now there is no REAL good goggle available for Phantom. We all are waiting for a good one. We hear iWear and Glymph will be available soon. Question is of popularity and acceptability, one that done, all go for that.

Right now, two models are very popular FatShark and HeadsPlay. I tried many including Sony T3W. Also tried a economic one Mybud. Mybud has very small form factor, but lacks pupil distance adjustment and power adjustment. Some like it, others don't. BT-300 will be like Mybud (though no comparison) but it should be adjustable to frame sizes, and other adjustments else will have limited market. Its like a wave, if it clicks, all will rush for it else all will close eyes. :)

If it has just USB interface, we would like to have touch controls to change settings etc.

Those interested in the BT-200+HDMI bundle or just the HDMI box can use the following link and discount code to get 20% off the purchase.

Use HDMI Input Accessory and use discount code kenahdmi2016 for 20% off the bundle or HDMI box.

Those interested in the BT-200+HDMI bundle or just the HDMI box can use the following link and discount code to get 20% off the purchase.

Use HDMI Input Accessory and use discount code kenahdmi2016 for 20% off the bundle or HDMI box.

I've been trying to order this but web page stops at "review & confirm" and won't go past it. Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj