FPV downlink setting? Go vs Litchi

Reaction score
I've found this setting in Litchi (Preview quality), but can't with the GO app. I assuming this is the same thing the Adv/Pro models have in their HD setting to set the downlink bandwidth for the FPV quality. So a lower setting (turning it down to 4 megabits per second) might help with image breakup. If this is correct, why am I not finding this setting in the Go app. Is it pre-set to a fixed amount? And what would that setting be than?

Yea I saw that one too. Tried the different settings 4, 6, 8, 10Mbps. No different whatsoever.

Honestly , I think that is for the Adv/pro version
That's what I was thinking, but it is an option in the litchi app. You would think the option won't be there or be grayed out if it wasn't a working setting?

Just sent Litchi a message via facebook and here's what they said.

Have a question about this setting "Preview Quality: Select the quality of the video stream from 4/6/8/10 Mbps. Recommended to use 4Mbps for improved range and performance." Does this work with a Phantom 3 Standard also? It's not an option using the Go app unless you have a Pro/Adv model, but it is an option when using your app when you have a P3S. Thanks.

it does not apply to the P3S no

So even though it's there, and can be changed to one of those settings, it has no effect? If that's the case, would you know what the default setting is with a standard.

It has no effect indeed, sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure what the data rate is for the P3S, but it is probably 4Mbps or less.

Chat Conversation End

Reactions: jeganx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic