FPV Camera your thoughts?

Reaction score
Came across this app and wondered what your opinions on it are. Not sure if it is worth the subscription or one time purchase. Anyone use it? Like it?

Came across this app and wondered what your opinions on it are. Not sure if it is worth the subscription or one time purchase. Anyone use it? Like it?
Sounds good, but they don't have it available for Android. Let me know what you think.

It's very good. Offers everything that Litchi Android does, but on iOS with a different interface.

I think it's been upgraded on beta very recently and now works on iPhone 6 and above. I'm sure the official release can't be far away.

The subscription vs the one time purchase is what I'm not sure of. If you keep using it the cost is $48 a year vs around $30 for a one time shot. But they get you when you would have to pay for any new upgrades. I guess you pay one way or another. There is a whole thread on this somewhere on this site. Good points made on that thread.

I think it's been upgraded on beta very recently and now works on iPhone 6 and above. I'm sure the official release can't be far away.
Yes... I forgot... it does work on iphone6 but the mission planner isn't available for iphone6 but is available for the ipad....

This is my favorite app for iOS.

Mission planner is in beta for the iPhone so not far away.

Between camera mode and mission planner it is all I use.
Setting up waypoint missions off-line is very easy as it steps you through every step.

I don't care for the monthly subscription but its a good way to try out the program for a month.

I did the one time purchased when it was half price during the holidays but its great even at the full price.

Reactions: PVFlyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20