FPV Camera App Pricing: Seriously?

Reaction score
This app was in beta and just became available for iOS. They actually expect that people will buy the app shell for $9, which does nothing unless you shell out another $18 for the "mission planner" and another $7 for "flight log", in addition to $8 for "FPV goggles". For those that like to rent furniture and appliances, a $4 monthly rental of the entire app is the ticket. I don't mind paying about $30 for the usable app, but the convoluted way it's structured is not very straightforward.

Last edited:
Reactions: kptw_pilot
There are plenty of pilots flying with FPV Camera mode alone probably due to the more advanced navigation map with auto-zoom & auto-bearing, custom telemetry, as well as pilot wand for better navigation.

There are other iOS goggles apps range from $10 to $50, comparing to $8 "FPV Goggles" built-in unique navigation map in goggles mode.

I'm unaware of any third-party P3 apps come with flight log that you can playback your flights on the device.

I think you misunderstand, its not the overall cost of it that is the problem. Its the fact that its all broken down into pieces. Just give me one price, with all the features built in, include future updates, and I would be more inclined to buy it. All this crap about how you have to buy each feature separately in my opinion seems convoluted at best.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.