FPV booster app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, the new V3 for the booster app is out there is an in app purchase for the FPV camera 8.99 in AUST. PRETTY COOL. cheers

i already purchase FPV booster pro, so, when will release newest version(FPV booster V3) for Android?

^^^ what he said about android :)

I hope it will be upgrade and not another purchase for us who bought previous version?

On iOS, you get a free upgrade if you already purchased version 2. However, you must pay extra for the new non-booster related features pictured above.

I just upgraded AND bought the FPV. But I was thinking it would record the FPV screen on the phone too. Going to go test now.

Will be good when they put in the TX directional line (the green line in the video)

I too purchased the booster app and the FPV. I can't get the FPV portion to work. I get a couple different connection error messages. I wrote a "bug" email, so we will see what happens. It looks very promising though.

Okay, just flew with the new app...

Pros:
1. The FPV Boost itslef. which in my case gets me up to double the range
2. The map overlay is very cool and can go between 1/3 the screen, bottom right corner, or full screen.
3. Auto-record for the times I forget to start recording until half way through.

Cons:
1. Doesn't tell you how much time you have left or point of no return circle.
2. No Ground Station of course.
3. Not sure, but satellite's seemed weaker. Need to test more.
4. FPV quality seemed lower as maybe lower bitrate. Need to test more, flew at dawn.
5. Camera tilt only moves in steps and not all at once. To tilt say 45°, it may take 3 separate tilt actions.

Overall, not bad. Missing some core features. Will be very interested in seeing what updates may come in the future. However, not sure if it was worth the extra money, as I dont see myself using the FPV a whole lot at this time.

Sandman1962 said:
I too purchased the booster app and the FPV. I can't get the FPV portion to work. I get a couple different connection error messages. I wrote a "bug" email, so we will see what happens. It looks very promising though.
Hi, after you bought the FPV did you go into the FPV booster app then click on about and you should see restore in-app purchase tap on that and it should install the camera, just make sure you are hooked to the internet. cheers jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic