FPV Booster App opinion

Reaction score
I guess I have gone "all in" with them after purchasing the Mission Planner and Flight Log. After a few flights I am very happy this app just feels good to me the interface is so clean and easy to navigate.

1. Easy and intuitive interface
2. Screen Capture can be used to output a video file of your missions
3. Waypoints are very easy to set ahead of time which is great for planning

Don't Like
1. Cost - Let's face the cost is high however for me I feel it was money well spent
2. No direct connection to Healthydrones.com
3. I am concerned that upgrades could get costly since they are offering the monthly "All in One Subscription" (This feature will probably spark a thread of its own)

Have not tried the HDMI output while in app will be interested to find out how that works.
I am sure there are others that can go into much more detail about the app than I can.

End of the day Happy camper here.

I agree with you, it's a great app, with even greater potential. And the monthly sub option is such a nominal amount that anyone moaning about that, after spending a grand plus on their Phantom, must need their heads examined!

Reactions: transmetaman
I guess I have gone "all in" with them after purchasing the Mission Planner and Flight Log. After a few flights I am very happy this app just feels good to me the interface is so clean and easy to navigate.

1. Easy and intuitive interface
2. Screen Capture can be used to output a video file of your missions
3. Waypoints are very easy to set ahead of time which is great for planning

Don't Like
1. Cost - Let's face the cost is high however for me I feel it was money well spent
2. No direct connection to Healthydrones.com
3. I am concerned that upgrades could get costly since they are offering the monthly "All in One Subscription" (This feature will probably spark a thread of its own)

Have not tried the HDMI output while in app will be interested to find out how that works.
I am sure there are others that can go into much more detail about the app than I can.

End of the day Happy camper here.
HDMI output works well-- tested today

Reactions: transmetaman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan