FPV at "Ultimate Flyboard Experience" Sihanoukville

Great video. My wife and I keep talking about getting a fly board. Looks like a blast.

That looks like fun and a huge workout on your core

Personally I think it's faked.
Where's the power for the high pressure needed coming from?
The jet ski? I don't think so.

When the stunt was first done using a small car, they had to use the power from six full sized fire trucks.
Then it's extremely stable? I don't buy it.

Faked?! The hose for the jet is connected to the water outlet on the jet ski, 220horsepower. They use about 80% trust to get this high. They have a remote to control the engine on the jet ski, but choose to have a person on the jet ski to control the throttle for safety.
I was there filming it, I can confirm it`s not fake! A 15minute session cost $50.
There is even a worldcup and world championship for this sport!
http://flyboardcambodia.com/

Suwaneeguy said:
Personally I think it's faked.
Where's the power for the high pressure needed coming from?
The jet ski? I don't think so.

When the stunt was first done using a small car, they had to use the power from six full sized fire trucks.
Then it's extremely stable? I don't buy it.

I can't tell if for real or trolling? Tbh preety sure multicopters are fake. Like, how does a small little lipo get it in the air? Doesn't make sense. I think something else is going on, probably the government. The government is always up to something.

I can't tell if for real or trolling? Tbh preety sure multicopters are fake. Like, how does a small little lipo get it in the air? Doesn't make sense. I think something else is going on, probably the government. The government is always up to something.

I think everything is fake. I beleive we are all connected to computers and live in a "Matrix" world

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj