FPV antenna blocking battery compartment

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2968.JPG
    IMG_2968.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 449
super easy mate... just move the transmitter off to one side if you want it pointing straight out the back, or seat it diagonally like in the attached pic

That 3-antenna kit from FPVLR is one of the best sets around, I personally and many other guys on this forum have them, they're amazing.
Just make sure you order the right style plugs. According to this stickythread (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22736)the AVL58 has a SMA-Female connector so when you order choose the SMA-Male antenna option. I would also follow up your order with an email to the sales at fpvlr with your order number and confirm which receiver/monitor you have so he makes sure you get the right connectors for your receiver also.

Attachments

• FPV and RC ant 1.JPG
    FPV and RC ant 1.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 437
This may be a silly question, but should I put the big antenna and the other straight one on the receiver, and then put the one with the elbow connection onto the AVL 58, or just leave the stock antennas on the reciever?

most folks use the antenna with a 90 degree connector on the transmitter, as in the above pic. that way it hangs down and you get a nice spherical pattern going down from the Phantom (since it's usually above you)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4