FPV and tablet video at same time

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I use a iPad Air 2 and was wondering if there is a way I can mirror what's on my tablet through to my head play goggles?

So I can have video displayed on both at the same time.

Regards

Yes...you can ...it's in the setting in DJIGO..."allow simultaneous display on HDMI" I think you touch the video Icon or the controller icon..I'm not near my tablet.

Cheers mrtibbs, thanks for the help.

I have just ordered the hdmi module for my remote and was hoping I didn't need anything else.

Much appreciated

You will also need a cable that has a mini HDMI connector on each end.

Are there any Goggles in the same price catagory as the head plays that are any better?

What specifications you are looking into new goggles?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You will need a mini HDMI cable for headplays I think it's type C. I have the headplays and really like them. they show the telemetry on top and bottom similar to GO app and there is one more that GO dosn't show on my tablet is Az (azimut) it is where the craft is from you in degrees. Funny that GO on the tablet does not show Az and the HDMI output on the RC pumps it out to the headplays.

Last edited:
When mirroring the image from your tablet to your goggles at the same time is there any lag??

You will need a mini HDMI cable for headplays I think it's type C. I have the headplays and really like them. they show the telemetry on top and bottom similar to GO app and there is one more that GO dosn't show on my tablet is Az (azimut) it is where the craft is from you in degrees. Funny that GO on the tablet does not show Az and the HDMI output on the RC pumps it out to the headplays.

Nice man, thanks for the info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers