FPV and hdmi

Reaction score
I just installed the itelite antenna with the maxxuav clean instal kit. I followed the install to a T. I am having some problems though now. On my phone I am getting no option for dual video feed to the phone and goggles. No camera is showing up on the phone but the video feed is perfect in the goggles. The phone just says disconnected and is showing no radio, hd, or sat signals. But the video through the goggles shows all are good. The phone is connected to the controller also.

How do I get it so that I can dual feed the video to both my phone and the goggles the same time? Right now when the craft is turned on the phone is reading its disconnected, poor signal, but when I look through the goggles I have good sats, and full bars on radio and HD.

Have I some how done something wrong? I followed maxxuav directions on the youtube video to a T. The video comes up perfect in the goggles.

Screenshot_2016-06-14-14-53-04.png

Screenshot_2016-06-14-14-53-15.png

20160614_145443.jpg

Last edited:
Alright so through litchi I can get the dual feed and it displays everything correct, its just the go app that is having issues.

Reactions: tml4191

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers