Found this AWESOME VIDEO on quads!

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing

Cooperative swarms of quad copters with built in redundancy that can hit targets.... ISIS anyone?

I moved this over to General from News for you. This video has been posted a few times before but it seems a bunch of you missed it. Good stuff. ;)

I've seen that TED video many times and continue to be amazed. Skynet definitely crossed my mind and the anxiety about the future is palpable.

We all need to be brutally honest with ourselves and admit that aerial video gets boring rather quickly and that one utility is only scratching the surface of what UAV's can do. Pretty soon these flying wonders will be zipping all over the friendly skies --- delivering goodies from an Amazon distribution center to our house, dropping off packages to the nearest FedEx hub, and even sending our sick kitten or hamster to the vet while you stay home and finish getting the kids ready for school. It truly is the dawn of a new age --- the UAV Frontier.

For now though, can we think more modestly and get less lens distortion for the Vision+ and maybe a zoom capability? :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj