Found Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hi All, a few days ago I found P3P in the woods. In a stream, actually. It's pretty beat up but I'm trying to get it back to the owner regardless. The memory card is fine and the photos are geotagged, so I'm posting something in the local craigslist too.

Just dropping a note here in case anyone knows of a better way to locate owners.

I found it at Taughannock Falls State Park, Trumansburg, NY. I think the owner is near Binghamton, NY.

Check the memory card. I know that I have a [I belong to.txt] file on the SD card.

Thanks so much for making the effort--I'd want to get mine back even if it's junked...

I'd certainly appreciate your efforts.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Hi All, a few days ago I found P3P in the woods. In a stream, actually. It's pretty beat up but I'm trying to get it back to the owner regardless. The memory card is fine and the photos are geotagged, so I'm posting something in the local craigslist too.

Just dropping a note here in case anyone knows of a better way to locate owners.

I found it at Taughannock Falls State Park, Trumansburg, NY. I think the owner is near Binghamton, NY.
THANKS for your effort to find the owner! I only can hope others do the same. I put my name and number on the top of my P3A

Check the memory card. I know that I have a [I belong to.txt] file on the SD card.

Thanks so much for making the effort--I'd want to get mine back even if it's junked...

I'd certainly appreciate your efforts.
how do you put a belong to txt on the SD card?

Props o_O to you for going to the effort to return it to it's owner.

What about CameraFound.com - The ORIGINAL Camera Lost and Found

Can you download any pictures? Maybe somebody would recognize the photos.... Long shot to be sure...

Thanks for all the responses. Just FYI I'm in contact with the owner; found him by searching youtube for footage similar to what was on the card.

Bye for now, this whole experience will likely nudge me over the edge into getting one of these things. But I'm already a semi-professional photographer so I already have one expensive hobby!

Thanks for all the responses. Just FYI I'm in contact with the owner; found him by searching youtube for footage similar to what was on the card.

Bye for now, this whole experience will likely nudge me over the edge into getting one of these things. But I'm already a semi-professional photographer so I already have one expensive hobby!
does that mean you may or may not get one of these things? any way good on you for following thru on finding the owner!

how do you put a belong to txt on the SD card?

Not only put a .txt file on there, but make a .pdf of it as well. Either one can be opened by at least 100% of electronic devices on the planet.

A forum friend, with a label maker, kindly printed me some Reward-(my Phone Number) stickers. I hope they are never needed. ;-)
I know some guys here, put their name and MAAC number on their craft too. A simple way to identify your personal property.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl