Found P3A in austin Texas

I've always been taught manners if you don't have anything good to say, then don't. Some honest person posted a message to try and help someone who is probably very distraught that they lost their Phantom, and some people here think its funny to laugh & lie and post messages that its yours. No sympathy? Why are you even on this board if you can't be part of this community and try to help out a fellow flyer, no, you need to piss on their circumstance even more.

Put yourself in that person's position, maybe someday you'll learn a valuable lesson that Karma is a *****, when you make fun or exploit another persons bad fortune, it will come back to harm you. I don't think you'll be laughing when you lose your drone someday, but in the meantime, I think you need to grow up and do us a favor and remove yourself from this great site since you have nothing constructive to say.

I've always been taught manners if you don't have anything good to say, then don't. Some honest person posted a message to try and help someone who is probably very distraught that they lost their Phantom, and some people here think its funny to laugh & lie and post messages that its yours. No sympathy? Why are you even on this board if you can't be part of this community and try to help out a fellow flyer, no, you need to piss on their circumstance even more.

Put yourself in that person's position, maybe someday you'll learn a valuable lesson that Karma is a *****, when you make fun or exploit another persons bad fortune, it will come back to harm you. I don't think you'll be laughing when you lose your drone someday, but in the meantime, I think you need to grow up and do us a favor and remove yourself from this great site since you have nothing constructive to say.

.................WOW!!!

Dude... PULL PANTIES TO SIDE AND LET YOUR KITTY BREATH!!!!

People know it isn't theirs. They are not making fun or exploiting anyone. It is a forum. People joke around. I think you are taking this waaaaaay to serious! Relax. Nobody is trying to steal a lost and found bird or make fun of whoever lost it. At any point in time any of ours could randomly take off sideways and never return. I recommend everyone put a reward if found and a phone number on their birds. (Unless you are planning on flying illegally) But god knows we don't need to hear Norm's response to that haha.

.................WOW!!!

Dude... PULL PANTIES TO SIDE AND LET YOUR KITTY BREATH!!!!

People know it isn't theirs. They are not making fun or exploiting anyone. It is a forum. People joke around. I think you are taking this waaaaaay to serious! Relax. Nobody is trying to steal a lost and found bird or make fun of whoever lost it. At any point in time any of ours could randomly take off sideways and never return. I recommend everyone put a reward if found and a phone number on their birds. (Unless you are planning on flying illegally) But god knows we don't need to hear Norm's response to that haha.

Haha, amen. I would think that if anything, the folks making the light hearted, and in no way inappropriate, jokes are helping out whoever it is who lost his or her Phantom by keeping this thread alive and at the top.

Listen,Norm!
Most everyone who's been on this forum for a while has lost a bird. We know what the owner is feeling. Most everyone making those "jokes" would also post pics and adds trying to return lost uav's. You really need to lighten up, maybe you've been surfin the forum too long and need to take a break and get out and fly a little, relieve some stress.[emoji41]
BTW if that drone had silver stripes and a broken camera thats mine i was doin another one of my suicide distance runs. **** that one woulda been a personal best!

Reactions: TK P3A
BTW if that drone had silver stripes and a broken camera thats mine i was doin another one of my suicide distance runs. **** that one woulda been a personal best!

Lmfao!

A guy from India claimed it on the other forum!!! He's got the official cross the pond record for making it all the way to Texas.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Listen,Norm!
Most everyone who's been on this forum for a while has lost a bird. We know what the owner is feeling. Most everyone making those "jokes" would also post pics and adds trying to return lost uav's. You really need to lighten up, maybe you've been surfin the forum too long and need to take a break and get out and fly a little, relieve some stress.[emoji41]

Omg. This is the best post on this website! Hahah... "Is it white with four props?" I'm still laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TK P3A and Azmopic
And your responses speak of your character, a non owner came here looking for help to try to return the Phantom to its rightful owner, and you guys make fun of the situation and attack me when all you had to do was maybe offer some solutions and ideas to help the guy out.

Back down buddy. We are not cold to the fact that someone lost their drone, nor are we happy or anything to that extent. We feel for the poor guy. We in no way are trying to trick anyone into giving it to us. It's just light hearted humor. If my drone really flew off, I would not be bellyaching about a few jokes being made. I think you need to take a chill pill. There is no need to jump on peoples case here. Actually, maybe you need to take a step back and look at your righteous self in the mirror. I think everyone here would be glad to find the missing bird and be able to return it to it's owner.
Just relax.

And your responses speak of your character, a non owner came here looking for help to try to return the Phantom to its rightful owner, and you guys make fun of the situation and attack me when all you had to do was maybe offer some solutions and ideas to help the guy out.

Two screen names? Wonder why that is Norm? I would question your character?

Lighten up Francis. Everyone's above post was tongue in cheek. You can step down off that horse your riding now.

SD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers