Found Crashed Drone.

Reaction score
Recently, my Brother in law was out hunting with a group of friends and they came across a crashed drone. Believing it was the as mine, he brought it to me to see if I wanted it. The body has one bent arm, and all of the motors are seized up. It has a gimble that I assume was made for a GoPro camera, but the camera is missing. The gimble has very smooth movement in all directions, but I have no way to power the drone to test anything. It also has a few upgrades attached to the Drone, I believe for better range but I'm not quite sure.

I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I don't see anything on it that I could use. I did an extensive search in the are to see if anyone had lost one and couldn't find anyone. I don't know if the battery is of any use because it doesn't work with my chargers, and the main board may or may not be functional.

I an only posting this to see if anyone out there would have a use for this equipment. I don't want to sell it, but I would be happy to ship it as is to anyone that would like it and only ask that they pay for the shipping.

I can't find any marking to help me look up the model. Also I can take some pictures and email them to anyone that may be interested.

Thanks,
Owen

You should post this in the lost and found. Any serial numbers in the battery compartment? Don't reveal those details publicly but maybe post where you found it in case the person who lost it is here and can confirm with you that it's theirs.
There's also a couple people here who know how to look at flight data to maybe pinpoint the owner.

Everyone will have a use for it, but let's wait for the rightful owner to claim it. What area are you in as someone from the forum may have lost it and be able to describe it [emoji4]

Neon Euc

Sounds like you have a P2 and owen and will move this to Lost and Found now .
Would help if you put in your Title where this is at .
Thanks Owen

It's a Model No. P330z, but the serial is worn off or removed. It was found in the Frankfort Springs are between Hookstown, Pa and Burgettstown, Pa. I posted Found Sign's in all the local Shops, Gas Stations etc.. I started this 2 days before Christmas, and have had no luck. I also used a few sights that claimed to be able to determine the owner, but this drone doesn't seem to ever be registered. Also has no FAA Reg markings. If I can't get anywhere finding the owner in the next few weeks, I sadly plan to scrap it. I would feel better giving it to someone who may be able to get something out of it. Anyone interested please feel free to let me know.

IMG_0573.JPG

Reactions: Neon Euc
Looks like their will be a lot of people fighting for the battery lol.

Neon Euc

Recently, my Brother in law was out hunting with a group of friends and they came across a crashed drone. Believing it was the as mine, he brought it to me to see if I wanted it. The body has one bent arm, and all of the motors are seized up. It has a gimble that I assume was made for a GoPro camera, but the camera is missing. The gimble has very smooth movement in all directions, but I have no way to power the drone to test anything. It also has a few upgrades attached to the Drone, I believe for better range but I'm not quite sure.

I have a Phantom 3 Pro and I don't see anything on it that I could use. I did an extensive search in the are to see if anyone had lost one and couldn't find anyone. I don't know if the battery is of any use because it doesn't work with my chargers, and the main board may or may not be functional.

I an only posting this to see if anyone out there would have a use for this equipment. I don't want to sell it, but I would be happy to ship it as is to anyone that would like it and only ask that they pay for the shipping.

I can't find any marking to help me look up the model. Also I can take some pictures and email them to anyone that may be interested.

Thanks,
Owen

Hi, if you don't find the owner I would be interested it it. It is a Phantom 3. I will even kick in a few bucks.

I sure would want it, I lost one drone and the other was run over by a car! I think I could fix this one and then use it. And yes I will pay for shipping and add a few $$.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers