FORUM SUGGESTION: RECIPE EXCHANGE AND CRAFTING IDEAS

Reaction score
Interview in Vanity Fair: http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/ ... omen-event

Another thing Stewart is enamored of these days is her drone. “It has a little camera. You connect it to your iPhone, and you can control it with your iPhone, and it flies all over my farm and takes pictures,” she said. “It takes wonderful aerial photographs.” The lifestyle queen says there have been no mishaps with the gadget; it has not scratched her car or broken a window. Although she admits she only uses it outdoors. “You can use it inside also, but I don’t, because it can bang into stuff.”

She makes sure that her farm animals don’t get spooked by the flying drone. “I keep it up pretty high,” Stewart explained. “And you can control the altitude, you can control the speed, you can control where it’s going. It’s easy to use, actually. You can really control it, it’s gentle. It’s lightweight, too; it’s very beautiful.”

Have the neighbors called the authorities, reporting a U.F.O.? “No. I don’t have any neighbors,” she said, laughing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj