Forum Back To Normal

Reaction score
The forum is back as it was, thanks Adam.

Yahoo! Thanks Adam.

that explains why my rather long post went :(

I just signed up and posted twice and now they are gone, I had to resign! I thought you didn't want this old fart on here!lol

Thank god! I was fearing all my rants and smart *** comments were gone forever!

Thanks to Adam and anyone else who helped! I hope we will learn the why of what happened, someday.

Edit: Either I have a bad memory or I lost quite a few posts. Anyone else?

ianwood said:
Thank god! I was fearing all my rants and smart *** comments were gone forever!

I liked you better as a duck...

dirkclod said:
Adam still working on it . I hope ;)

Yep, I believe you made more than 4 posts, bro! :). I seem to have lost almost a hundred, but it is better than it was.

I have heard rumors as to who did this. But, the why is missing. I can see why Mods need to be able to delete some posts. But, should they have the power to delete all posts of so many, at one point in time? What did WE do to piss him off?

PhantomFanatic said:
dirkclod said:
Adam still working on it . I hope ;)

Yep, I believe you made more than 4 posts, bro! :).

Yeah, he's made 5...6 if you count the reply to this. :D

I go away and come back and have to log in again, despite ticking the appropriate box. ...sigh...

As you guys may have figured out there was a small meltdown last night and the forum had to be restored from a backup. Unfortunately there was a period of time that was unrecoverable and is lost in cyber space forever like General Zod.

You can read Adams explanation here if you haven't already read it - http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34218

That states things are back to normal and about 36 hours of posts are gone. That is great the site was repaired, good job. But what about several that have had all of their's deleted and counts gone? That should not be considered back to normal.

I lost about 90 posts, somehow. Maybe all of Dirks posts with these :) were deleted. That would work out about right!

Is there anyone else that sees some of their posts are missing? If not, maybe my memory is suspect.....

PhantomFanatic said:
Is there anyone else that sees some of their posts are missing? If not, maybe my memory is suspect.....
Well I always wondered about your memory bro ;) but they just #'s so we shall just keep on keeping on :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers