Fort Wetherill Jamestown R.I.

Reaction score
Fort Wetherill is a former coast artillery fort that occupies the southern portion of the eastern tip of Conanicut Island, located in Jamestown, Rhode Island. The fort sits atop high granite cliffs, overlooking the entrance to Narragansett Bay. Shot with the Phantom3 advanced, still figuring things out as far as filming, editing, and color correction, any constructive criticism greatly appreciated.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fort Wetherill is a former coast artillery fort that occupies the southern portion of the eastern tip of Conanicut Island, located in Jamestown, Rhode Island. The fort sits atop high granite cliffs, overlooking the entrance to Narragansett Bay. Shot with the Phantom3 advanced, still figuring things out as far as filming, editing, and color correction, any constructive criticism greatly appreciated.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi I like the Video, I'm from Smithfield... I was heading there this past weekend but found a nice spot and flew there instead. The video is good but seems a little jumpy did you use 60 fps ?

Hi I like the Video, I'm from Smithfield... I was heading there this past weekend but found a nice spot and flew there instead. The video is good but seems a little jumpy did you use 60 fps ?

Is there something wrong with using 60fps??

Last edited:
Reactions: danwchabot
Hi, i can't remember off hand what settings i used, i think that was back in march when it was shot, now im using 2.7k at 30fps auto settings, I'll probably go shoot it again this summer, i wasn't happy with the way it came out

60FPS is more suited for slow motion footage. This footage is in need of corrections to saturation, color correcting and exposure values ... thanks for posting .. 24fps is basically an industry standard for cinematic style of videos .. thanks for posting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan