Forgot to press that record button.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37025
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37025

Nooooo
Just had an amazing flight with some awesome dusk footage. Got home to a blank sd card!

Bummer!! I did that the other day with my first POI attempt. Was so caught up in getting my settings right that I forgot to hit record. Lesson learned....

That sucks! I've not forgotten to hit RECORD but got to a job recently and the SD card was still in my laptop back at home. Thank GOODNESS I had made a mental note to put a SPARE in my hardcase. That could have been really bad especially when I had a client there LOL.

Try and make it one of the first things before taking off ( muscle memory ), it will help in two ways... If something arises for instance compass issue , flip over , flyaway ( rare ) and or crash. Plus you know your filming off the bat. ( I fer-get sometimes while in flight but not as much as taking off.) :0

Also a crash or weird anomalies happen during the first few seconds of launch. (non-User error % wise ).

That sucks! I've not forgotten to hit RECORD but got to a job recently and the SD card was still in my laptop back at home. Thank GOODNESS I had made a mental note to put a SPARE in my hardcase. That could have been really bad especially when I had a client there LOL.
Got a labeler and pasted it on the Front of the Controller:D:D Just below
Controller.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07
Great minds think alike. Here's my take on the Checklist
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443061871.962428.jpg

Reactions: bobmyers
Another favorite.
Mid flight. Stop video to take some pics. Then forget to restart video. oops.

Bummer!! I did that the other day with my first POI attempt. Was so caught up in getting my settings right that I forgot to hit record. Lesson learned....

Did the same as you, Cerone. First POI mission went great except for one little detail...forgot to hit record! I'm guessing everybody does it at some point.

I always hit record after I take off. I hover right around 5 ft and do my walk around check. Then hit record and go off flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl