For TN/KY pilots

New Phantom 4 flier from Bardstown, KY looking for great places and people to fly with. I've been flying drones/rc copters off and on for a couple years but never anything as nice as my new P4... Wanna get out there and get some great video and experience
Few years back I helped build the new Bardstown bridge, built right beside the old one.

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello Mike. Good luck, hope u find someone close! I'm having a hard time.. everyone needs a phantom! [emoji41]

JB out

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Clarksville tn I live on post at fort campbell I just got my phantom drone I was wondering if I'm aloud to fly it in parks around here or Nashville I'm not sure on what the rules are. Thank you

Here's the thing. Me and a group of guys fly out at the Marina off riverside drive on weekends. Liberty Park. Have not had any issues. We're mindful of others around there but get to have fun. I'm familiar with post also. Never fly on post

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Here's the thing. Me and a group of guys fly out at the Marina off riverside drive on weekends. Liberty Park. Have not had any issues. We're mindful of others around there but get to have fun. I'm familiar with post also. Never fly on post

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Sweet thank you I'm thinking about going to liberty part tomorrow afternoon

Also in the Louisville area (Crestwood). Interested in your setup and how you use your drone
Good morning my name is Todd I live in Louisville Kentucky would like to possibly meet up and go fly someday fairly new to the Hobby love it so far would like to have someone to fly with to share common interest and the hobby

Also in the Louisville area (Crestwood). Interested in your setup and how you use your drone
Where do you like to fly in the Crestwood area I know there is a lot more Open space in your neck of woods I live downtown Louisville

In Nashville and would enjoy flying with some other locals to learn a few more things. been flying the P4P for about a year now and have my FAA license. Doing some real estate work and just did my first mission for DroneBase last week. Anyone want to fly the week of May 7th? I also have my Metro Parks permit to fly in the three available Metro Nashville parks

In Nashville and would enjoy flying with some other locals to learn a few more things. been flying the P4P for about a year now and have my FAA license. Doing some real estate work and just did my first mission for DroneBase last week. Anyone want to fly the week of May 7th? I also have my Metro Parks permit to fly in the three available Metro Nashville parks

Hey TNT Pilot. I'm in Franklin, Tn. Was a professional photographer but am now somewhat new to the drone world. At least outside drones. :)
If you have a permit to fly in Metro Parks, anyone that goes with you must have the 107 license? I don't have mine yet.
I have a Mavic Air and recently got the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
I'm brand new to this site. Mostly been on Facebook groups but they are getting ugly. Haha!
Cheers from Franklin.

Hey TNT Pilot. I'm in Franklin, Tn. Was a professional photographer but am now somewhat new to the drone world. At least outside drones. :)
If you have a permit to fly in Metro Parks, anyone that goes with you must have the 107 license? I don't have mine yet.
I have a Mavic Air and recently got the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.
I'm brand new to this site. Mostly been on Facebook groups but they are getting ugly. Haha!
Cheers from Franklin.

Hey MTBryan!!! I am William. I live in Portland TN and work in Nashville. I have a Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Standard, and Phantom 3 Professional. You said you used to do professional photography? I think you could help me. Haha. I can fly the rotors off my quads but am lost when it comes to picture and video settings.
Maybe we could fly together somewhere sometime and you could help me out with camera settings and such.
William

Hey all, I'm a new P3S owner in Smyrna. Only have a couple of flights on the new bird but loving every second. Would love to get together with any of y'all who are close.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers