For TN/KY pilots

Do not want to high jack your issue Sorry to hear of your issue good luck. I'm about 2 hours from you. With phantom 3 due in weeks,

What do you mean littered by hoisting it out thanks

I'll stake a claim in the southeast region for all interested owners/pilots in Tennessee and Kentucky. I'm right on the border between the two, in Clarksville TN, but I'd be interested in meetups and other networking with anyone in the region.

I have a number of both personal and professional uses in mind for my new Phantom, and would welcome discussion on either.
Hi my phantom 3 is a few weeks from del. I live near Celine ten, maybe 45 minutes from Livingston, Never flown or owned a rc. So anytime your wanting some company I'd enjoy some first hand instructions. Retired my week ends usually full as we houseboat on dale hollow or camp. Text me @270 459 2599, or home is 270 433 7891. Rick. Thanks

I'll stake a claim in the southeast region for all interested owners/pilots in Tennessee and Kentucky. I'm right on the border between the two, in Clarksville TN, but I'd be interested in meetups and other networking with anyone in the region.

I have a number of both personal and professional uses in mind for my new Phantom, and would welcome discussion on either.

Having spent 10 years in this area, I'll say this.

There are many Special Operations aircraft working the area at all times of the day and night. Mostly at night.

Limit your flights to those within the specified FAA recommendations.

We once hit a Hawk at roughly 135kts indicated airspeed at 300'. We had a nice 10kt headwind which made our relative speed about 125kts. The damage to my MH-60K Blackhawk was substantial. We struck it head on and the center windscreen was destroyed. The resulting intrusion into the aircraft came within moments of making us crash. If it weren't for the pilots being so highly trained, we likely would of done just that. The resulting repairs required two days of repairs.

That was a pliable, 2-3lb bird. I'd hate to see what a 3lb+ plastic Quad would do.

I'm in Kingsport, TN and would like to know if any other flyers are in this area as well.

Chattanooga, TN here. If you're in the area, PM me!

Just signed up for this forum today. I'm also in Chattanooga. My P3 Standard should be here Wed, and once I've done all the prep I'll need to do, I'll be looking for some good, safe places to fly.

Clarksville, Tennessee here. Looking for some interesting places and people that would like to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am in Hohenwald TN. Looking to see if there are any meet ups or fly ins scheduled this year. My P3P will be here tomorrow according to FedEx.

Anyone one living close to Chattanooga? I live in Cleveland and would like to know others flying in this area.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I will be in Bardstown Ky all summer. I Have a farm if anyone wants to fly.

I'm Chris, and new to the forums. I just bought a P3P and hope to make my way into commercial services in the next year or so. I'm also lucky enough to be an FAA air traffic controller at Nashville International (BNA). Hope to get some FPV flights over Percy/Old Hickory/Center Hill lakes soon.

I'm near Lebanon if anyone wants to get together.

Chris

I'm Chris, and new to the forums. I just bought a P3P and hope to make my way into commercial services in the next year or so. I'm also lucky enough to be an FAA air traffic controller at Nashville International (BNA). Hope to get some FPV flights over Percy/Old Hickory/Center Hill lakes soon.

I'm near Lebanon if anyone wants to get together.

Chris
Hi Chris. I'm in Murfreesboro but work in Gallatin. Just bought a P3P and I'm wading through all the new into available. Haven't even flown much as yet between work, weather, and studying for the Part 107 test. Good to know someone with ATC input too!

Hi Chris. I'm in Murfreesboro but work in Gallatin. Just bought a P3P and I'm wading through all the new into available. Haven't even flown much as yet between work, weather, and studying for the Part 107 test. Good to know someone with ATC input too!

Nice to meet you Mae! We should hit Laguardo park off 109 sometime and fly together. If you need help with the 107 test let me know. Hope to see you around.

Chris

Clarksville area myself here. Looking for nice areas to stretch my wings. I have people flying down at the marina before but I'm more towards the border or oak grove and Clarksville. Any seasoned flyers in the area I'd be much obliged to hang out and do some flying

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

New Phantom 4 flier from Bardstown, KY looking for great places and people to fly with. I've been flying drones/rc copters off and on for a couple years but never anything as nice as my new P4... Wanna get out there and get some great video and experience

New Phantom 4 flier from Bardstown, KY looking for great places and people to fly with. I've been flying drones/rc copters off and on for a couple years but never anything as nice as my new P4... Wanna get out there and get some great video and experience

Here is a quick shot of Bardstown

I live in Chattanooga. Just got my phantom 4. What are some good places to fly in Chattanooga without many trees? I usually go
out by the open field near HH Gregg. I am a newbie to flying so I need lots of space. Thanks.

Well, you're the closest person to me so far. Grayson here.

Sent from my XT1096 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj