For the fishermen and payload enthusiasts

Awesome video!
Like others I think I wanted to see someone hauling in a fish at the end :)

DBS said:
Screw the fishing idea... I just wanna haul all my kids toys up with parachutes now!!!

Complete and utter epicness bro... you win the internet this week :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :ugeek:

If you only knew how much that made their year( maybe life). Search on eBay for: 36" military flare parachute. About ten bucks.

Buckster said:
DBS said:
Screw the fishing idea... I just wanna haul all my kids toys up with parachutes now!!!

Complete and utter epicness bro... you win the internet this week :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :ugeek:

If you only knew how much that made their year( maybe life). Search on eBay for: 36" military flare parachute. About ten bucks.

Thanks for the suggestion... I was thinking I would make a few... but for 10 bucks? :eek: .. no brainer right there... actually found some cheaper as well... and I found some polished aluminum rod ... should make the payload slide off easily... great little invention sir :ugeek:

Those chute are solid. I've used then for all kinds of things. Very well made. I have a ton of them. Notice on my wire thingy that I offset the prong to the side of the camera. When the load drops the wire springs upwards. If it weren't offset it would likely hit the camera/ gimbal. It has plenty of clearance as is now.

DBS said:

Well you need to take Mickey up to 4000' and drop him, then follow him down.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4