For sale

Reaction score
I have a Brand New phantom 4 plus controller for sale if anyone is interested.

i would like to sell it for 50% off the original price of 599.00. not sure if your interested but can make an offer. I bought a kit that came with everything including the helix coil add on. i submerge my drone in water and was screw.So i had to invest in another drone and they sent me the plus version instead of the p4 only which i payed for. i already called them back to tell them and they told me merry Christmas,

Reactions: tak5501
i would like to sell it for 50% off the original price of 599.00. not sure if your interested but can make an offer. I bought a kit that came with everything including the helix coil add on. i submerge my drone in water and was screw.So i had to invest in another drone and they sent me the plus version instead of the p4 only which i payed for. i already called them back to tell them and they told me merry Christmas,

Now, you said brand new. In the box, and never left the ground at all?

Now, you said brand new. In the box, and never left the ground at all?

Controllers don't usually leave the ground that I'm aware of :D

Given that this forum and the internet are all over this planet, I wish he would include at least a vague idea of which country the controller is in????

I'm interested too but where is it???

:)

Given that this forum and the internet are all over this planet, I wish he would include at least a vague idea of which country the controller is in????

:)

Yeah my badd, read post wrong

Never mind, I'm sorry , I read your post wrong. I thought you had complete kit with drone and all. My badd!!!!

:)Sorry,my bad! north Carolina

Please be more specific I don't understand mode number
Look for a part or model here a pic of one.
1493731478451.jpg

Ok. When I get home tonight from work I will check for the model number and then send to you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers