For Sale...Sunshades for WiFi use

Reaction score
Sun Shades Main to order for most major phones.
Message me for details.

Hi Brammo, no I'm arraid I haven't. It's a case of finding someone that's got one to measure up.
Maybe one day..

Update:-
For people that are finding they can't see thier phone screen to well in Sun Light, try using a Sun Shade like item # 331286076059 on Ebay. The phone models that are covered is growing daily, and we also now do an Adapter for an Ipad to use the Transmitter phone clamp that doesn't require drilling holes, or sticking parts on your Ipad. Just look around our other items, or ask us if we can do a SunShade for your phone model. We try to help.... :cool:

Attachments

• White Iphone 5 Front 2 (Small).jpg
    White Iphone 5 Front 2 (Small).jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 667
  • White Ipad Front (Small).jpg
    White Ipad Front (Small).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 743
Let me know if you'll start stocking an iPad air clamp. I think there's one on thingiverse

Cheers

Hi KimBrown, i purchased one of your sunshades for the Galaxy s3 and i must say its a perfect fit and strong too, also fast delivery so thanks again. I added some black tape on the inside of the shade to make it even darker on the inside and it does work well but does not totally elimate the glare from direct sunshine, in fairness the galaxy s3 is known to be crappy in sunlight so a job well done there. :D
I'm going to upgrade to the Galaxy s5 soon, Do you make one for the s5 as i would like to purchase if possible?
My s3 with the sunshade.
2iqzk09.jpg

2evz3ex.jpg

1693syr.jpg

UKFlyer

Hi UKFlyer, thank you very much for the kind words. I personaly have a Samsung Note 3 that I use the majority of the time for viewing the WiFi, and I've found that it helps to wear a Dark coloured shirt/jacket to cut down the reflexion on to the Phone screen. I will be designing an S5 Sun Shade tonight/tomorrow (Thursday), but if you message me with an email address I can knock off 10% for you. The normal price would be £17.50 so £15.75 (inc P&P). We're happy to give a discount to PhantomPilot members that contact us directly rather than go via Ebay.
Regards
Kim (For FleetWing_Models)

Hi Brorex, not at the moment. But other phones are added if there's a demand.

I might buy one for the MotoG if you did one.
I can see an issue though, in that to keep the volume buttons out of the clamp you don't want it central - it needs to be about two thirds sticking out to the left with buttons uppermost.
I imagine this could be an issue on several phones whether or not you wanted to access volume.
The thing is if the buttons contact the clamp it will turn down volume and mute the low battery alarm.

Hi 4wd. Unfortunately there's not one available for that device yet. Again it depends on demand.
As for the tip about the volume buttons. Thank you.
Had a similar problem with another device, but worked around it, and it came out just fine.
There's a few other items in the pipe line that might interest people.

Like a camera mount for the FC40 to fit it to a Quanum Q-2D Gimbal.... The prototype works fine, and only needs a couple of small tweeks, but it's nearly good to go now.

Also in the design stage of some quick release landing gear spacers, so that they can be fitted and removed easily so the Phantom fit in the case.
So allot in the pipe line now....

Hi Brorex, the Samsung S5 SunShade is now available in two colours on Ebay.
Item No. 331306394902 for the White version.
Item No. 331306397221 for the Black version.
Kim

KimBrown said:
Hi Brorex, the Samsung S5 SunShade is now available in two colours on Ebay.
Item No. 331306394902 for the White version.
Item No. 331306397221 for the Black version.
Kim

Thanks ordered a white one

Hi Billy, thanks for the order. It's going through the machine at the moment, so I hope I can get it in the post to you on the first post run in the morning. I think it'll take 7 to 10 days to get to you. Please would you give me some feedback about the various cutouts on the SunShade, and if they need adjusting. I haven't been able to find anyone localy with one of these phones, as they are to new here. If I've messed up, I'll send you a replacement if you could tell me the details. Hopefully if should be ok.
Being so similar to the Note 3 meant I only had to adjust a few things rather than start from scratch. Hopefully you'll enjoy using the Shade as much as the other people I've made them for.
All the Best now,
Kim...

KimBrown said:
Hi Billy, thanks for the order. It's going through the machine at the moment, so I hope I can get it in the post to you on the first post run in the morning. I think it'll take 7 to 10 days to get to you. Please would you give me some feedback about the various cutouts on the SunShade, and if they need adjusting. I haven't been able to find anyone localy with one of these phones, as they are to new here. If I've messed up, I'll send you a replacement if you could tell me the details. Hopefully if should be ok.
Being so similar to the Note 3 meant I only had to adjust a few things rather than start from scratch. Hopefully you'll enjoy using the Shade as much as the other people I've made them for.
All the Best now,
Kim...
Thanks I'll let you know

It's on its way :)

Done one for the LG Intuition tonight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member