For Sale: SF Bay Area - Phantom 2 Vision+ $1000

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Asking $1,000 for my Phantom 2 Vision+. Got it in July but have only flown it 7 times. Just played around with the app and the new waypoint features which are cool but I prefer my Phantom 2 with GoPro and gimbal.... I'm too big of a GoPro fan. Included is the controlled (of course), a set of brand new props still sealed in the packaging and an almost new battery (purchased a month ago and only charged 4 times). Comes in the original box. Bought directly from DJI. It flies amazing and the gimbal is basically brand new. Easy way to get a like-new phantom for $300 off and you don't have to wait for China to send it! I prefer to sell it to someone in person so we can exchange money and we can fully inspect and test fly the Phantom. The only modification is the tin foil trick to improve the GPS signal but if you want that taken out I can make any changes you want. Hopefully someone in the San Francisco Bay Area or surrounding area is interested. If you are brand new to quadcopters I am happy to teach you the basics! If you don't live in Northern CA I can still send it but we have to talk about shipping and payment options.

30mtkyv.jpg

11kh63n.jpg

2cpept3.jpg

zyixj5.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.