For Sale: Phantom 3 Pro (fw 1.4.1) w/ backpack, 2 batts, accessories

Reaction score
  • Used (good condition/looks new, never crashed, never a problem, this P3P has about 30 flights!) Phantom 3 Pro with fw 1.4.1 (upgradable to latest of course if you wish) in original box with all original accessories and more:
  • Spare motor included (new)
  • Spare props included (new) (current/original props are in good condition though as you can see on pictures)
  • Motor covers included
  • Spare gimbal vibration dampener (extra spare kit/purchased separately)
  • Gimbal lock + lens protector (all in one, rubber material)
  • P3P/remote Charger
  • Remote itself ;-)
  • Remote phone holder (in addition to the built-in tablet holder)
  • iPad mini-sized sun shade (also works with slightly bigger tablets, for example the NVidia shield)
  • Windsufer-style antenna/range extender (slide-on remote, works great)
  • 2 batteries, still at 100% charge capacity (both)
  • Manfrotto backpack (same as DJI soft-backpack, everything fits inside + laptop + tablet) with original bag accessories (if you want them) and customized 2x battery holders and center strap (this does not exist in the DJI backpack)
  • Gimbal and lens are in perfect condition, no scratch
Attention: the top shell has been painted black with high quality paint (looks cool, causes no heat problems, this has been flown in 40C+ weather).

Sadly and as much as I like it, I'm selling it as - as a non-permanent US resident - I will no longer be able to legally fly this in the USA. It is functioning perfectly, just the same as day one except for the shell color.

Willing to sell without the backpack, or in person if you're in the San Francisco area. (heck also have the iPad mini 2 or nvidia shield if you're interested, both in nearly new condition ;-)

All pictures (there's a 10 pics limit in the thread) if you need more: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Otherwise:

dji4.JPG dji5.JPG dji6.JPG dji8.JPG dji9.JPG dji10.JPG dji12.JPG dji14.JPG

Asking 1300USD for the complete kit, Paypal, shipping to USA only (or in person). Negotiable til I put it up on eBay or Craiglist and see for how much it goes ;-).

Be interested in the NVidia Shield.. Whats the cost?

Last edited:
Wanna sell just the windsurfer?

Be interested in the NVidia Shield.. Whats the cost?
probably 120USD w/o shipping, looking at ebay prices. its in brand new condition with original box, its also the newer model of the shield, has some spare antiglare films as well. can pm if interested I guess

Wanna sell just the windsurfer?
Sorry, I don't think its worth your while with just the windsurfer, might as well buy one new from the guy making them. Shipping alone wouldn't be right. I'm throwing it with the P3P as a freebie (among the other freebies)

probably 120USD w/o shipping, looking at ebay prices. its in brand new condition with original box, its also the newer model of the shield, has some spare antiglare films as well. can pm if interested I guess
Sent you a PM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj