For Sale: Phantom 3 Pro 4K - For Parts $50

Reaction score
For Sale
Phantom 3 Professional 4K - For Parts Only
One day, this Phantom3 Pro stopped relaying telemetry to my iPad. So, I decided to update the firmware and it was repeatedly failing. Could not get it updated to save my life.
So I reached out to Atlanta Hobby down in GA and paid them to diagnose the problem. They said that the gimbal interface was shot and that I would need a new gimbal. The machine is out of warranty; besides, we all know how great DJI is on their warranty repair...
Anyway, I'm selling it off for parts. The chassis is perfect as you can see in all the images. The motors are perfect. The VPS is fine.

$50.00 + shipping
UPS Ground - CONUS Only
PayPal Only

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg
IMG_4941.jpg
IMG_4942.jpg

Reactions: chapy23
how much you want

I'll take it PM incoming

@PilotHal

I'm interrested, 50$ it's seem to be a really good price.
We have to know what will be the shipping cost to send the package to Montréal (Québec, Canada)

We have to know what will be the shipping cost to send the package to Montréal (Québec, Canada)

For that kind of price I wouldn't worry about shipping costs - lol - nice deal for someone - good luck.

For Sale
Phantom 3 Professional 4K - For Parts Only

You mean "FREE" ......... considering the price tag - heck of deal for someone - WOW.

THE UNIT IS NOW SOLD. Thanks for all the interest. ✨

why what due you have chapy

its gone

It's sold.
I do have a controller and a spare mobile device holder for sale on another thread. I also have an additional charger too that I am willing to sell. See my other thread.

No, thank's for the offer of the other parts, i really need camera/gimbal to repair mine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1