FOR SALE: Phantom 2 Zenmuse H3-2D iOSD mini + battery

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for looking at our DJI Phantom 2 quadcopter with H3-2D Gimbal and iOSD Mini and AVL58 This is now surplus to requirement after recently upgrading our systems. It flies great, gimbal works a treat and so does the iOSD.

It's been updated to the latest DJI firmware and comes complete with 1 battery. Please be aware that the controller needs to be replaced as it no longer works 100%. I will include the controller if you would like to try and repair.

A new DT7 controller costs £99 new. Take this into consideration when purchasing. I will also post 24 hour guaranteed next day delivery via Royal Mail to the UK OR I am happy for you to collect from us in the West Midlands and pay cash on collection otherwise it's bank payment.

If there are any questions please ask. Thank you for looking.

You can see some of the videos this equipment has produced by looking on our website http://www.aerialmediakings.com or on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

Kind Regards,

Lewis

Aerial Media Kings

e4e8aba7.jpg
ujuny6yz.jpg
a6yjejuh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very interested in this and I'm based in the UK for ease of shipping. What're you after? How old is the Phantom 2?

EDIT: Where in West Mids for collection? This may well be possible.

Thanks.

Hi all, apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I'm open to offers really, was thinking around £700. It was purchased in February. The remote is now working, all apart from the 7 the channel. I have some spare RC circuit boards and parts i will throw in if you want to attempt repair. Collection from Stourbridge, West Mids

Palpable said:
I'm very interested in this and I'm based in the UK for ease of shipping. What're you after? How old is the Phantom 2?

Thanks.

Hi, are you still interested in the phantom 2?

Shlick88 said:
What are you asking for this? Would you ship to Nebraska?

Hi, yes happy to ship international will post at cost.

AMKings said:
Palpable said:

Thanks.

Hi, are you still interested in the phantom 2?

Hi there - apologies, a bit too rich for me. Good luck with the sale.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4