For Sale: Like Brand New P2V, 2 OEM Batteries

Reaction score
See http://www.ebay.com/itm/291173879585?ss ... 1555.l2649

Breaks my heart, but, like the eBay description says, I need the money more than the fun right now. May jump back in later when things settle down. Full description on eBay and below. Never crashed. Original everything. Very low miles :) ... Thanks.

"Like BRAND NEW. I'm the original owner ... only selling because I need the money more than the fun. Never, ever crashed. No malfunctions or "fly-aways". Always flown perfectly. Only 6 months old. Less than 35 flights. Never modified or any casings disassembled. Comes with everything that was in the original box, including the original box itself. That includes the UAV/drone/quad-flyer itself, along with the transmitter and **2 fully functional OEM-original batteries from DJI**. Also comes with the standard microSD card from DJI. Also includes range extender which attaches to transmitter. Includes all power/AC cords and cables for charging. Everything is included as if new. Stickers pre-attached. Note: Even new, unit does not include smartphone needed for flight. Use your own Android or iPhone with the unit for live view during flight. Requires minor assembly for mounting bracket for phone and attaching range extender (included). One tool needed; very quick/easy. Check the DJI website for information on the full-feature and state-of-the-art control/viewing this product provides ! ** Note: Contact me first if interested if associated backpack for transportation of everything (+$45), dedicated Android smartphone (+$90) or even a 7" HP Android tablet (+$95) with associated mounting bracket for larger viewing while flying. All in "brand/like new" condition."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers