For sale: Flytrex Live 3G flight tracker

Reaction score
Selling my fully functional, USED Flytrex Live 3G from my FC40. Also works with P1,P2,vision,vision+. Includes JST plug as shown.
$120 shipped
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1448829085.433224.jpg

Last edited:
You guys are to funny.
Hope those on eBay aren't the batch of defective models from their first production run.
Mine has worked flawlessly for over 8 months
Dropping to $90 shipped to CONuS

Reactions: Skipholiday
You guys are to funny.
Hope those on eBay aren't the batch of defective models from their first production run.
Mine has worked flawlessly for over 8 months
Dropping to $90 shipped to CONuS

Well if it is then I will just have to keep using the other three I have.

it's sad that another member can't have the decency to not crap on anothers for sale post. If he wants to make someone aware of a good deal pms work fine.
I suppose thats what happens when you deal with children no respect. I still think the admin should ban him

Ban him for what.Now that's childish.
for thread crapping. If I came in your store and you had candy bars for 25 cents and I said I had one for 10 cents would that be right?
Hell no it wouldn't. and thats what he did . this is the OPs post and ad. The other person had no right crapping on it.

It's not right at all I'm with you but I've read alot of post on here.Seems like they have nothing better to do.
when the forum was smaller it wasn't tolerated. I think the admins have their hands full now.

*** argumentative and aggressive material removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:
*** argumentative and aggressive material removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:
OK you two ... take a little time to check the forum guidelines.
Any more and it's formal warnings with time out.
I understand 100%, all I asked was respect for the sellers thread. They come in with links to ebay then attack first,
Thanks for the warning I respect that!

when the forum was smaller it wasn't tolerated. I think the admins have their hands full now.

It's still not tolerated. And we're handling it. Would you like us to ban everyone for the slightest infraction? We're handling it.

-slinger

Reactions: Skipholiday
$90 shipped to CONUS

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl